Today many people are searching for how to start a blog. With over 4 million visitors, re among the largest sites on the internet about blogging. I’ll show you how to start a blog, answer several common blogging questions, discuss blogging best practices, and present you with several free resources and tools that will put you on your way to blogging success. We want to help you be successful so we have taken the time to create this very informative how-to start a blog tutorial. With your help, we can bring more profit to our website and increase our income.
How To Start A Blog – Easy Steps
- The first step in this quick start step is to pick a simple theme for your blog. When picking a theme for your blogging, be sure it is relevant to the content of your site. If you have a travel blog then the ideal theme would be ” Posts from Home”. This will make your blog easy to navigate and informative.
- The next step in how to start a blog tutorial is to find a free domain name. If you don’t already have a domain then you will need to purchase one. You can purchase a domain name by going to GoDaddy or HostGator. If you don’t want to spend money then you can register your domain by using your personal computer or a web hosting company.
- The third step in how to start a blog is to install a couple of popular blogging plugins. These are very important to have installed in your blogging software. The two plugins I would highly recommend are WordPress and Yoast SEO. WordPress is probably the most widely used blogging platform. You can find out more about WordPress here and also find out how to set up your blog in just a few minutes with a click of your mouse.
- The fourth step in how to start a blog is to install two popular key blogging plugins. These plugins are called All-in-One-SEO and Worpdress. If you already have an account at WordPress then you can just download and install these two plugins. If not you will need to sign up at a hosting company. If you already have a hosting company then all you need to do is follow this step in this quick start step.
- The final step in how to start a blog is to set up your domain name and get hosting for your new blog. Once you have done all of this you are ready to write compelling content to create a blog that your readers love. One thing you want to avoid in your writing is simply repeating information. You want to write unique content that makes people want to come back to your site.
- The fifth step in how to start a blog tutorial is to purchase your domain name and then set up your blog hosting. The fifth step is to select a web host that has a reliable track record. You can find out which web hosts are the best ones to use by either reading reviews or checking them out using a web host rating tool. Once you have found one that has good ratings you can then go ahead and make the purchase.
- Finally, the last step in this blogging quick start step is to select a theme for your site. This theme will determine how different pages of your site will look. If you’re a beginner you may want to use a simple blog theme that uses the default templates that most websites use. If you’re more advanced you may want to use a theme that gives you the ability to easily customize it so that you can have a personalized blog that your visitors will enjoy visiting.
Hope this article helped you to know how to start a blog that makes money. Blogs are a great way to start your career in digital content creation.